Niall Breslin is one of Ireland’s most inspiring mental health advocates and public speakers. An active polymath, he is also a bestselling author, podcaster, musician, philanthropist, former professional athlete and founder of the charity A Lust For Life.
Niall’s personal experience has informed his journey to becoming a leading figure in mindfulness for individuals and organisations. He works alongside, and shares his expertise, with a diverse range of clients and audiences that include Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, EY, international NGOs, and The European Parliament.
Niall has degrees in both Economics and Sociology, a Masters Degree in Mindfulness Based Interventions from University College Dublin, and is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal College Of Surgeons.
- ‘Me And My Mate Jeffrey,’ Niall’s best-selling autobiography, follows his journey through depression and anxiety.
- Best selling author of a picture book series that helps children face difficult emotions.
- Former professional rugby player representing Ireland and Leinster.
- Chart topping singer and songwriter with power-punk band The Blizzards.
- Invited to speak to both Irish and European parliaments.